As a service to its members and to the public, the IPA provides links to blogs by members that are at least in part concerned with phonetic matters. If you are a current member of the Association who has such a blog and would like it to be linked from this page, please contact us.
No endorsement of the content of the blogs is implied.
- Paris Binos: http://logopathologia.net
- Marina Cantarutti: http://pronunciationbites.blogspot.com.ar
- Richard Cauldwell: http://www.speechinaction.org/blog/
- Madalena Cruz-Ferreira: http://beingmultilingual.blogspot.com/
- David Crystal: http://david-crystal.blogspot.com/, www.originalpronunciation.com
- John Maidment: http://blogjam.name/
- Graham Pointon: http://www.linguism.co.uk/
- Geoff Pullum: a frequent contributor to http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/
- Peter Roach: http://www.peterroach.net/blog
- Alessandro Rotatori: http://alex-ateachersthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/
- Jane Setter: http://aworldofenglishes.blogspot.com/
- John Wells: http://phonetic-blog.blogspot.com/ (currently inactive)
- Jack Windsor Lewis: http://www.yek.me.uk/Blog.html